Recipe: Spaghetti with Garlic and Oil
You'll wanna like garlic for this one! I've wanted to try it since I saw it on "Chef" with Jon Favreau. It looked amazing on screen and tasted as good. Very easy to make with simple ingredients.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
500 g Spaghetti
1/2 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 Large Garlic Cloves, sliced thinly
1/2 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 cup Fresh Parsley
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and add your spaghetti. Reduce heat and cook for 8 mins. Drain.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add your sliced garlic cloves.
3. Cook the garlic until golden brown.
4. Add red pepper flakes and salt and pepper.
5. Add drained spaghetti directly to the pan. Toss the spaghetti so that it's well mixed in with the oil, garlic and pepper flakes.
6. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley and parmesan cheese. Taste and add more salt & pepper if necessary.
7. Top with some more parmesan for garnish. If you made it right the whole house will be smelling of garlic! Enjoy.